RN Grade 3 (YW11 - YW12)
Permanent Part/Full Time (up to 80hrs per fortnight with ADO)
Applications are invited from qualified dual registered midwives to work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager and other health care professionals as part of our dedicated, friendly team. We are looking for an enthusiastic health care professional with a passion for providing a high standard of patient centred care, leadership & support in our ward that covers not only midwifery and paediatrics but also light surgical, women's health and general medicine. This permanent position includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster including participation in an on-call roster.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Current Midwifery registration with AHPRA
- Current Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in midwifery and care of the newborn.
- Highly developed communication skills (Written and oral)
- Ability to function efficiently within a team environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of continuous Quality Improvement
Post graduate nursing qualifications in paediatrics or neonatal nursery would be an advantage but is not essential.
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment check: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check prior to commencement of employment.