RN Grade 2 (YP3 - YP11)
Salary Range $65,275 - $87,282 pa (Pro rata)
Permanent - Full or Part Time
(80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
Applications are invited from experienced Registered Nurses to join our professional team. This position is available now and includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster and may include HITH leave cover, as required.
The primary purpose of this position is to undertake clinical patient care related activities in accordance with educational preparation and level of competence to achieve and maintain the standard of patient care in line with the policies and objectives of Wimmera Health Care Group.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and superior customer service
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
- Clinical Skills relevant to area
- Post Graduate/Certificate qualifications
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working With Children check prior to commencement of employment.