- Deliver evidence based therapeutic practices
- Integrate security with therapeutic practices
- Administer and monitor the effects of medication
- Contribute to therapeutic programs for individuals and groups of patients consistent with a recovery approach
- Provide support and education to carers/significant others
Qualification, skills and experience:
- Hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing or equivalent
- Possess current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- Knowledge of contemporary and ethical mental health nursing practice
We value our staff and provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Great salary packaging conditions
- Excellent leave entitlements
- Ongoing training and full orientation
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Programs including: Staff gym and pool, Staff health service, Critical Incident Stress Management and Employee Assistance Programs.
Forensicare values a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is subject to a Police Check.
Forensicare promotes the following values: responsiveness, integrity, impartiality, accountability, respect and leadership; and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values at all times. Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and offers a smoke free environment.