- Full time, 80 hours per fortnight (accruing 1 ADO per month)
- Fixed term: 21 October 2019 – 3 May 2020 (Maternity Leave)
- Acute and Aged Care
- Job share available
EWHS provides a broad range of Acute, Community Based and Aged Care services integrated with local general medical practices. Additionally, EWHS manages a number of other local services in post-acute care, planned activity groups and infection control.
The duties of this position are to be performed with adherence to the purpose and values identified in EWHS’s strategic plan and compliance with the Code of Behaviour for all staff. Working in acute and residential care services it is important that you demonstrate an understanding of the quality management systems in acute and residential care along with a strong interest in quality improvement. An understanding of the residential care ACFI would be an advantage.
To be successful you must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
- High level communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of standards and accreditation processes