Interested in informing how to best manage patients with hip fractures? Want to address the variation in tonsillectomies in children?
Safer Care Victoria is seeking clinicians to help drive high profile healthcare improvements, in the first Clinical Fellowship of its kind in the country.
Who should apply
We are looking for mid-career clinicians from all fields and specialities to lead a number of priority projects with our Clinical Networks.
Download Information for applicants from the Careers Vic website.
Why you should apply
- Get a different perspective on healthcare improvement.
- Contribute to delivery of an improvement project, including undertaking research, analysis and implementation
- Learn valuable project management skills, including resourcing, timelines, budgeting and monitoring and evaluation
- Benefit from a 12-month tailored learning program around change management and leadership.
Please apply online via the Careers Vic website, submitting the following documents:
- Short cover letter which includes the projects you would like to be considered for
- An up-to-date CV
- One page that answers the following two questions:
- What experience will you contribute to this inaugural cohort of SCV Clinical fellows?
- Where will you be in five years’ time in your career and how will this opportunity help you achieve this ambition?
Applications close 25 March 2018.
The program starts on 30 April 2018.
Project specific contacts are provided in the Information for applicants
For general information about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org