These Department of Health and Human Services factsheets provide useful information about immunisation for children in out-of-home care to:
- immunisation providers
- child protection staff
- case managers in community service organisations.
They cover such topics as:
- why immunisation is important
- how to get consent
- how to find out if a child is up to date with their immunisation
- immunisation requirements for benefits and payments
- what's needed to enroll the child in childcare, kindergarten, primary school and secondary school.