Information about alcohol and other drug treatment services relevant to funding, activity and performance monitoring is collected through a range of channels including the:
- Alcohol and Drugs Information System (ADIS)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services Supplementary Spreadsheet Collection
- Needle and Syringe Program Information System (NSPIS)
- Drugs and Poisons Information System
- Opioid Replacement Therapy Dispenser Census.
This section provides information about business rules, collection specifications and support for ADIS and NSPIS. Business rules and data definitions are clearly defined instructions to ensure consistency and accuracy in the data sets. A panel periodically reviews the business rules and any changes are subject to approval.
Information from ADIS contributes to a range of national datasets, as well as performance measurement and monitoring for national, state and departmental purposes.