We want to support rural clinicians who have not had access to UpToDate by providing access for three years on the Clinicians Health Channel. This resource is especially critical during this COVID-19 pandemic phase.
UpToDate has been made available to the following 50 rural health services.
To gain access, you need to navigate to UpToDate from one of the sites below. For offsite access, you can use your Clinicians Health Channel login. If you need mobile app access, register for an UpToDate account first, log in from your device, and download the app. For help please contact CHC Help Desk on 1800 107 421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alexandra District Health
- Alpine Health
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
- Bass Coast Health
- Beaufort & Skipton Health Service
- Beechworth Health Service
- Boort District Health
- Casterton Memorial Hospital
- Castlemaine Health
- Central Highlands Rural Health (Hepburn Health Service)
- Central Highlands Rural Health (Kyneton District Health Service)
- Cohuna District Hospital
- Colac Area Health
- Corryong Health
- Djerriwarrh Health Services
- East Grampians Health Service
- East Wimmera Health Service
- Edenhope & District Memorial Hospital
- Gippsland Southern Health Service
- Great Ocean Road Health (Lorne Community Hospital)
- Great Ocean Road Health (Otway Health)
- Heathcote Health
- Hesse Rural Health
- Heywood Rural Health
- Inglewood & District Health Service
- Kerang District Health
- Kooweerup Regional Health Service
- Kyabram District Health Service
- Maldon Hospital
- Mallee Track Health and Community Service
- Maryborough District Health Service
- Moyne Health Services
- NCN Health (Nathalia District Hospital)
- NCN Health (Cobram District Health)
- Omeo District Health
- Orbost Regional Health
- Robinvale District Health Services
- Rochester and Elmore District Health Service
- Rural Northwest Health
- Seymour Health
- South Gippsland Hospital
- Stawell Regional Health
- Tallangatta Health Service
- Terang & Mortlake Health Service
- The Kilmore & District Hospital
- Timboon & District Healthcare Service
- West Wimmera Health Service
- Yarram & District Health Service
- Yarrawonga Health
- Yea & District Memorial Hospital
About the subscription
In May we provided our targeted health services with courtesy access to UpToDate, before officially starting the subscription from June. This time in May provided an opportunity to test and resolve any access issues including onboarding the resources across health services and using UpToDate offline or on mobile.
UpToDate® is an evidence-based clinical decision support resource which provides clinical answers at the point of care through your hospital computer and the mobile app.
It provides access to the most recent medical information through evidence-based recommendations with quick and reliable clinical answers and links to treatment recommendations, drugs, graphics and original evidence, in over 22 clinical specialties.
Content includes current issues such as COVID-19, drugs and drug interactions information, calculators, patient education, and more.