While we encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences and will engage with you from time to time to do so, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- illegal or advocate illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks
The views, opinions, and information expressed in user-generated comments remain with the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Health and Human Services or its officers and employees.
While user generated comments are not edited, to ensure a positive experience for visitors of this site and the broader community, the Department of Health and Human Services may report or remove at its discretion any content or comments containing spam, profanity, or otherwise objectionable or prohibited material.
The Department of Health & Human Services updates and monitors this page during office hours, 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and provides feedback to questions and comments meeting the above criteria during these hours.