Element 2 involves engaging and informing staff of the project drivers, background and aims, and links to organisational strategic priorities. It uses staff engagement forums, focus groups and informal meetings.
- Actively engage allied health staff to facilitate and enable change.
- Inform stakeholders of the project and drivers for workforce reform.
- Inform stakeholders of the links between the VAWM and organisational priorities.
- Build stakeholder capacity for accepting change.
- Enhance staff participation in the Victorian Assistant Workforce Model (VAWM).
- Conduct a needs analysis.
Element 2 activities occur throughout the nine-month suggested timeline for the implementation process.
Element 2 draws on the VAWM’s overarching principles of change management and consultation.