Each of these methods provides rich qualitative data that will:
- inform the development of the quantification survey
- identify the change management processes required to implement the Victorian Assistant Workforce Model (VAWM)
- identify level of engagement of allied health assistants (AHAs) and allied health practitioners (AHPs) in the implementation of the VAWM
- inform the AHA strategic workforce plan and goals.
You should consider the best way to record data at focus groups so that it can be easily analysed (see Element 4).
Element 2 contains information on facilitating focus groups and other staff engagement activities.
Do not discard any information collected at staff engagement activities just because it does not seem to ‘fit’. Keep a record of all information so it can be included in analysis (Element 4).
- Determine methods to record data at focus groups and staff engagement activities.
- Collect data at focus groups and staff engagement activities.