Consult with the steering committee and stakeholders about the strategic plan and use this feedback to inform the strategic planning process.
Engaging the steering committee and stakeholders will ensure that:
- the project findings directly inform the strategic goals for integrating the allied health assistant (AHA) workforce
- the goals are consistent with organisational priorities.
See the downloads section for a template for a steering committee presentation and the final steering committee guide.
- You can choose to either develop the strategic goals with the steering committee, or to present them to the committee after development for feedback.
- Convene a designated/representative working party to develop strategic goals.
- Present relevant stakeholders with data and preliminary goals and incorporate their feedback.
- Disseminate a written report including data and preliminary strategic goals to seek feedback.
- Meet with allied health managers to discuss the findings and data analysis.
- AHA workforce strategic plan discussed with steering committee.
- Summary of results and linked strategic goals prepared.
- Evidence demonstrating priority areas (Element 4) and opportunities for new AHA roles identified.