The Advance Care Planning Implementation Advisory Group provides advice and support to the Department of Health & Human Services, and other relevant stakeholders, on issues relating to the implementation and sustainability of the strategy.
The meetings are chaired by Victoria's Public Advocate and are convened quarterly.
Members of the group are:
- Colleen Pearce (Office of the Public Advocate)
- Bill Barger (Ambulance Vic)
- Anthony Bartone (AMA Vic)
- Sam Brean (Eastern Health and ACP program manager representative)
- John Chesterman (Office of the Public Advocate)
- Charlie Corke (Barwon Health)
- Barbara Hayes (Northern Health)
- CEO (COTA)
- Juli Moran (Austin Health)
- Denise Fitzpatrick (Ballarat Health Services and rural representative)
- John Rasa (Networking Health Victoria)
- Karen Detering (Respecting Patient Choices - national perspective representative)
- Danny Vadasz (Health Issues Centre)