Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – January 2020
- Take the survey - the impact of COVID-19 on your immunisation service
- How to plan an immunisation catch-up schedule
- Composition of the influenza virus vaccines for 2021
- Vaccine cold chain management on re-opening after the holiday
- New eLearning packages – Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC)
- Report accurately to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Government Funded Influenza Vaccine 2021 - Online Provider Survey
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.