Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – May 2021
- 2021 NIP influenza vaccination program advice and resources
- Immunisation for special risk groups – know what to give
- Administer pertussis and influenza vaccinations during pregnancy
- Meningococcal B vaccination – an easy to read resource guide for healthcare providers
- Cervical cancer elimination progress report 2021 – adolescents need their Gardasil 9 vaccinations
- Report vaccines to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) – it’s now mandatory
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
Access the Victorian COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.