Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – January 2020
- Pre-vaccination screening is vital to minimise risks
- Power outage action plan for the vaccine fridge
- AusVaxSafety summary report 2018
- Help protect the community from measles – administer free MMR vaccine
- Help improve the adult immunisation coverage on the AIR
- Immunisation schedule Victoria and vaccine eligibility criteria
Power outage action plan for the vaccine fridge
Know your back-up plan and in the event of a power outage, activate your back-up plan for the vaccine fridge.
When the power returns, review the standard reporting information.
If required, complete the Cold Chain Breach report form and email the Immunisation team via the contact information below.
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.