Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – July 2020
- What’s new? Free meningococcal B (Bexsero®) vaccine for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander infants and children
- What’s new? Free Pneumococcal (Prevenar 13® and Pneumovax 23®) vaccines for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from 50 years of age
- What’s new? Pneumococcal (Prevenar 13) vaccine for older non-Indigenous adults from 70 years
- What’s new? Updated National Immunisation Program eligibility criteria for risk conditions
- Updated resources to assist the new National Immunisation Program schedule changes from 1 July 2020
- From July 2020 - first release of the National Immunisation Catch-up Calculator (NICC)
- Links to further information
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.
Listen to the Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre podcast series COVID19 Road to a vaccine.