Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – December
- Resources promoting measles risk for travellers or people born from 1966
- Sharing Knowledge About Immunisation - eLearning module for healthcare workers
- Influenza vaccine – keep vaccinating pregnant women
- Updated Vaccine and Cold Chain Management webinar
- Check for expired influenza vaccine brands
- The pertussis-containing vaccine is provided free to pregnant women
Power outage action plan for the vaccine fridge
Know your back-up plan and in the event of a power outage, activate your back-up plan for the vaccine fridge.
When the power returns, review the standard reporting information.
If required, complete the Cold Chain Breach report form and email the Immunisation team via the contact information below.
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.