Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – February 2021
- Zostavax catch up program for ages 71 - 79 years ends 31 October 2021
- Avoid unnecessary extra vaccines for adolescents
- Auditing vaccine cold chain for account holders of government supplied vaccines – be ready
- Hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode (HHE) - Rare vaccine side effect
- MumBubVax – New communication tools for health care providers
- Do you need updating on hepatitis B and liver cancer prevention?
- Common vaccine errors in 2020 – tools to help avoid this risk
- Links to further information
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.