Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – November 2019
- Free measles vaccination for overseas travellers
- Best practice recommendations for influenza vaccination during pregnancy
- Recent updates to the Australian Immunisation Handbook
- SAEFVIC – Report adverse events following immunisation and access expert advice
- Accurately calculate the dose cut off dates for Rotarix by using the new Rotarix wheel
- Updated Immunisation schedule Victoria – November 2019
- Find out when and what to report for a vaccine cold chain breach
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.