Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - March 2019
- Gardasil® 9 vaccination program for 12 to 13 year olds
- Influenza Vaccination Program 2019
- Sharing Knowledge About Immunisation - SKAI
- New immunisation reminder app for parents – MCH app
- Free MMR vaccine for adults born since 1966
- Immunisation for people in special risk groups
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.