Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – September 2021
- Keep offering Zostavax to those aged 70 to 79 years
- Zostavax and MMR-II vaccines must be reconstituted
- Vaccine error alert – administration of expired vaccine
- AIR data shows Victorian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander infants and children are not receiving the free meningococcal B vaccine Bexsero
- Routine childhood vaccination rate in Victoria unaffected by COVID-19
- Meningococcal ABCWY vaccine study
- Onelink Online - Online vaccine ordering is here
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
Access the Victorian COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.