Individualised client support packages (ICSPs) provide rehabilitation and recovery support tailored to a person’s needs and preferences.
ICSPs can be for individuals or groups, depending on a person’s preferences and type of support needed.
Individuals will develop a recovery plan with their ICSP provider.
The recovery plan may include:
- mental health self-care and self-management
- daily living skills
- physical health
- housing and living arrangements
- social relationships
- family and carer relationships
- social connections
- education, vocational training and employment
- parenting and carer/family support needs
- needs of vulnerable children.