Consumer-led and carer-led workforce innovation grants
A Workforce Innovation Grant Program has been established to support consumer-led and family/carer-led innovation projects related to workforce development. A pool of $100,000 has been made available by the department to support a number of projects. Ideas for themes include projects that:
- Improve organisational capability to support lived experience workers
- Develop and support consumer or family/carer leadership
- Support career pathways for lived experience workers
- Promote the value of various lived experience roles, including systemic advocacy
- Bring together consumer and family/carer knowledge or expertise
The process and criteria for the grants has been developed by the department supported by the consumer and family/carer workforce development groups.
Applications are invited for workforce related projects that meet the following eligibility criteria
- The proposed project must be consumer-led or carer-led.
- Any Intellectual Property developed as part of the project must be able to be used by the department, and department partners such as the Centre for Mental Health Workforce Learning and Development.
Applications will be assessed by an evaluation panel on the basis of
- Ease of replication
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 02 April 2018. Forms can be downloaded from this page and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org