We are excited to launch free integrated care training resources
The Victorian Integrated Care online resources extend support available for those with a vested interest in implementing and supporting high quality integrated care in their local network.
The resources are designed to be completed at a self-determined pace allowing you to learn gradually, reflect on current health services and care provision, plan for any improvements and incrementally implement learning.
Access to resources
To access these resources, you will need to create an account via the Victorian Integrated Care Training .
Once logged in, you can access the following six resources:
- Introduction to the Victorian Integrated Care Model
- The patient centred health system and integrated care
- Leadership, collaboration and governance in integrated care
- Quality and safety in patient-centred care
- Integrated care teams
- Partnering with patients, their family and carers
These resources will provide readings, case studies, activities and videos that will extend your understanding of the key principles, concepts and approaches of patient-centred integrated care.
The six resources are progressively being launched from May 2019 to mid-2020.