This page provides an outline of the requirements for Primary Care Partnerships (PCPs) to report to the Department of Health 0n their activities between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021.
The purpose of reporting is to enable the department to assess PCP activity against the Primary Care Partnership Program Logic, PCP strategic plans and state-wide and local priorities.
This year's requirements are outlined in the Primary Care Partnerships – 2020-2021 reporting requirements - updated June 2021. Please refer to this document for information on how to submit reports.
Please note the following update of PCP reporting requirements for 2020-21.
In previous years the Primary Care Programs and Engagement branch has requested yearly reports from PCPs.
However, in light of documentation recently provided by PCPs to inform the PCP transition planning snapshot data collection, the reporting requirements for 2020-21 have been revised.
- The following reports are not required for submission:
- Strategic Plan
- Partnerships' report
- The following reports and plans are optional:
- Case studies and integrated chronic care reports
- Prevention report
- The following reports and plans are required to be submitted:
- Copy of 2020-21 Operational Plan. The plan should outline how the PCP will achieve the objectives set out for the year ahead. Please note separate advice will be provided for Transition Planning
- E-Referral report – template attached. Please refer to the 2020-21 e-referrals reporting requirements for instructions on how to complete and submit this template
- Financial statement report - PCPs need to provide both an income statement (income and expenditure) and a balance sheet (assets and liabilities). Surplus or deficit relating to DH PCP funding needs to be made clear. Outstanding project commitments must be clearly identified. Any proposal to carry over PCP funds will be assessed by the relevant DH Local Area or Operational Division. The annual financial statement must be endorsed by the PCP governance group. Financial statements must be submitted on the template below.