The Hon. Martin Foley MP, Minister for Health, is pleased to invite applications for appointments to three (3) positions on the Victorian Pharmacy Authority (Authority). They are
- Chairperson (for a registered pharmacist only)
- Pharmacist member (for a registered pharmacist only)
- Community member (only for a person who is not a pharmacist)
These positions provide an exciting opportunity for suitably skilled and experienced individuals to contribute to the governance of the Authority and protection of the Victorian public.
These are paid, part-time Victorian Governor-in-Council appointments. The term of these appointments is up to three years from 1 July 2021.
The Victorian Government is committed to ensuring that government boards and committees reflect the composition of the Victorian community. This includes appropriate representation of women, regional Victorians, Aboriginal people, young Victorians, Victoria’s culturally diverse community, Victorians with disabilities and LGBTQI Victorians. Recruitment will consider both merit and diversity during assessment to ensure the Authority is high functioning and reflects Victoria’s diversity.
Applications close at 5:00 p.m. on Monday 22 February 2021.
Information for applicants
Applicants should first read the Applicant guidelines for appointment to public entity boards and committees: For appointment to the Victorian Pharmacy Authority
How to apply
Applicants will be required to submit the following documentation:
- Application form for appointment to public entity boards
- Personal resume, including contents specified in the application form (signed and dated)
- Covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria outlined in the applicant guidelines
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to complete and submit the following documentation:
- Privacy Consent form
- Declaration of Private Interests form
- National Police Checking Services (NPCS) application consent form
- Supplementary information (SI) check form
- Copies of police checks from all countries in which you have lived for more than 12 months within the past 10 years (as indicated in the SI form)
Applications should be sent to Eugene Bognar at: email@example.com by no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday 22 February 2021. For enquiries, please contact Eugene Bognar at the Department of Health and Human Services on 9096 5958 or 0413 917 280.