The Department of Health has developed downloadable resources and promotional content to help your organisation share thunderstorm asthma preparedness messages through your communications and engagement activities.
You can also find a series of videos in English and other languages to help consumers understand, prepare and manage the impacts of thunderstorm asthma on the Better Health Channel YouTube page.
We look forward to partnering with you to help more Victorians protect themselves and their families from thunderstorm asthma. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy ways to get involved
Encourage Victorians and health sector professionals to be prepared for thunderstorm asthma this grass pollen season:
- Social media - Post about how to be prepared for the grass pollen season (which occurs from October through December each year) and during National Asthma Week (1-7 September).
- Videos - Share our easy-to-understand videos in English and other languages, on ways to prepare and manage the impacts of a thunderstorm asthma event.
- Websites and newsletters - Inform your audiences about actions they can take on your website or by newsletter.
- Posters and brochure - Display the thunderstorm asthma and asthma first aid posters, or the community brochure.
To order free printed posters or the brochure in English and other languages, please use the online order form.
Downloadable resources and promotional content in English is available below.
A range of translated resources and promotional content is available on the Thunderstorm asthma - multicultural resources page.
- Presentations - Talk to your community about thunderstorm asthma using our downloadable presentation slides and notes. You can also support your presentation with materials available to order.