Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – June 2021
- 2021 influenza vaccine program
- Influenza vaccine active vaccine safety surveillance data now available
- Garden pruning time! Tetanus shots up to date?
- Free Prevenar 13 and Pneumovax 23 for Indigenous adults
- Victoria’s childhood vaccine coverage rates for the last quarter
- Immunisation anaphylaxis management
- Impact evaluation of Australia’s HPV vaccine program
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
Access the Victorian COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.