Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – March 2020
- 2020 seasonal influenza vaccine eligibility
- Pneumovax 23 recommendation for adults
- Zostavax vaccine for 70 to 79 years of age
- Fever, a common side effect of Bexsero vaccine in infants and toddlers
- Cold chain tips for mobile or outreach vaccination
- Finding it hard to know where to start for vaccine catch-up?
Influenza vaccination is the most important measure we have to prevent influenza and its complications and is recommended for all people aged 6 months and over.