Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – February 2020
- Adolescent vaccination program for ages 12 to 13 years
- Avoid vaccine administration error
- AusVaxSafety launches new-look safety data
- Free meningococcal ACWY vaccine for adolescents aged 15 to 19 years
- Free hepatitis B vaccine for people from priority countries
- No Jab, No Play law – how to make enrolment easy for families
Power outage action plan for the vaccine fridge
Know your back-up plan and in the event of a power outage, activate your back-up plan for the vaccine fridge.
When the power returns, review the standard reporting information.
If required, complete the Cold Chain Breach report form and email the Immunisation team via the contact information below.
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.