Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – August 2020
- What is the recommended interval between 13vPCV and 23vPPV doses? – NCIRS Pneumococcal vaccine FAQs
- Free meningococcal B (Bexsero®) vaccine for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander infants and children
- Vaccinations during pregnancy protect expectant mothers and their babies – an NCIRS fact sheet
- Tips and tricks NCIRS resource – Enhancing data quality of vaccination encounters recorded in practice software and on the AIR
- Free vaccines for people with functional or anatomical asplenia
- Vaccination in children with epilepsy or previous vaccine-proximate seizures – an MVEC resource
- Zostavax vaccine safety advisory – not to be used in people with compromised immune function
- Links to further information
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.
Review the Infection Prevention and Control guideline to prevent COVID-19 transmission.
Listen to the Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre podcast series COVID19 Road to a vaccine.