Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – October 2020
- Immunosuppression and vaccines – MVEC immunisation reference page
- Pneumococcal vaccine uses and funding for the National Immunisation Program (NIP)
- Influenza vaccination is recommended at any stage of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding and immunisations – new MVEC immunisation reference page
- Gardasil®9 – Vaccine clinical and catch-up advice fact sheet
- Step by step guides for accessing the AIR using PRODA
- Links to further information
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.
Review the Infection Prevention and Control guideline to prevent COVID-19 transmission.
Listen to the Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre podcast series COVID19 Road to a vaccine.