There is a practical guide for councils on how to conduct annual reviews of their Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plans (MPHWPs).
A Practical Guide to Conducting Annual Reviews of MPHWPs is a step-by-step guide to conducting an annual review of MPHWPs, which is a statutory requirement under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.
The guide is supported by seven modules that assist councils to consider evaluation of their MPHWP.
These seven modules guide council health planners and others responsible for review and evaluation of MPHWPs:
- Module 1: Municipal public health and wellbeing plan evaluation at a glance
- Module 2: Building a municipal public health and wellbeing plan evaluation strategy
- Module 3: Achieving a culture of evaluation
- Module 4: Evaluating with partners
- Module 5: Engaging the community in evaluation
- Module 6: Making evaluation sustainable
- Module 7: Designing and conducting an evaluation