Annual review of Municipal public health and wellbeing plans is a statutory requirement under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.
A Practical Guide to Conducting Annual Reviews of MPHWPs is a step-by-step guide to conducting an annual review of MPHWPs.
The guide is supported by seven modules that assist Councils to consider evaluation of their MPHWP.
These seven modules guide council health planners and others responsible for review and evaluation of MPHWPs:
- Module 1: Municipal public health and wellbeing plan evaluation at a glance
- Module 2: Building a municipal public health and wellbeing plan evaluation strategy
- Module 3: Achieving a culture of evaluation
- Module 4: Evaluating with partners
- Module 5: Engaging the community in evaluation
- Module 6: Making evaluation sustainable
- Module 7: Designing and conducting an evaluation
View the guide and modules.