The Victorian Government monitors food, nutrition and related health data to help plan and target policies and interventions. Evidence and data also assist in evaluating the impact of our actions across the state to promote healthy eating, healthy environments and a healthier food system.
The following reports provide some key evidence and survey data related to food, nutrition and health in Victoria.
- Victorian Population Health Survey
- Victorian Health Monitor
- Victorian Health Monitor Food and Nutrition report
- The 2014 Chief Health Officer Report
- Victorian Healthy Food Basket Survey
- Victorian Health Monitor nutrition publications
- VicHealth Indicators Survey 2011
- Victorian Child and Adolescent Monitoring System.