Element 6 involves communicating project findings and promoting strategic plan priorities to executives, allied health managers, staff and other key stakeholders. It also embeds ongoing mechanisms to ensure the plan is sustainable.
- Communicate the findings of the Victorian Assistant Workforce Model (VAWM) implementation.
- Promote the recommendations of the allied health assistant (AHA) workforce strategic plan.
- Establish a method for ensuring the implementation and sustainability of the AHA workforce strategic plan following VAWM implementation.
- Establish agreed methods to implement short, medium and long term strategic goals for integrating the AHA workforce.
- Identify key stakeholders who will drive the implementation of the AHA workforce strategic plan and foster the organisational workforce reform required to implement the strategic plan.
Element 6 takes place in months eight and nine of the recommended nine-month timeframe.
Element 6 uses all three principles of consultation, organisational priorities and change management.
Element 6 activities are designed to ensure the results of this time-limited project are implemented.
These activities are also aimed at promoting sustainability for ongoing allied health workforce reform.