2016 Victorian Public Healthcare Awards
The Victorian Public Healthcare Awards are our annual celebration of excellence, dedication and innovation in public health, health services and service initiatives that deliver informed and effective healthcare.
The 2016 Awards reflect priority areas in healthcare identified by the government and focus on the sectors' ability to drive change and improve health outcomes for all Victorians. These Awards recognise leadership and excellence in the provision of publicly-funded healthcare for the Victorian community, and include Victoria's most prestigious accolade - the Premier's Health Service of the Year Awards.
Please visit below tabs to find out about the Award categories for 2016, terms and conditions and how to enter.
Enter now via the online entry system
- Tuesday 2 August - Entries Open
- Sunday 28 August 2016 - you must have registered by this date if you intend to submit an application for Premier's Health Service of the Year Award
- Sunday 4 September 2016 - all entries close
- September-October 2016 - judging
- Late October-early November 2016 - finalists announced
- To be advised - awards ceremony