The Victorian Therapeutics Advisory (VicTAG) commissioned the creation of a Chemotherapy Audit Toolkit for use by health services in Victoria, supported by the Victorian Government.
To implement a tool:
- start with the Process and Scope guide, and use the process within to determine scope and exclusions (in conjunction with the Exclusion Guide
- use the instructions and tool that relate to your electronic prescribing system (or paper-based if that is relevant).
The toolkit consists of three elements:
- a quality framework and explanatory notes
- documents covering the process for implementing a tool
- a suite of tools covering various Electronic Prescribing Systems and paper-based prescribing.
These documents are publicly available for no charge on the VicTAG .
Questions and comments can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.