Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – September 2019
- Free government supplied MMR vaccine – eligibility expanded
- Practice the back-up plan for a cold chain breach
- The second booster DTPa dose is recommended at 4 years of age
- Gardasil®9 – Clinical advice fact sheet for GPs
- Continue to vaccinate pregnant women with influenza vaccine
- Clinical Vaccinology Update (CVU) November 2019
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.