Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - February 2019
- Victorian immunisation schedule January 2019
- Are you using a purpose built vaccine refrigerator?
- AusVaxSafety data for Gardasil9® - Year 7 secondary school vaccine program
- Avoid vaccine administration error
- Alert - soon to expire vaccine brand
- Planning your professional development for 2019?
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.