Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - March 2018
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine to be added to National Immunisation Program at 12 months of age
- Eligibility for free government supplied vaccination
- Gardasil 9® vaccine - eligibility for free vaccine
- The second booster DTPa dose is recommended at 4 years of age
- Free shingles vaccine - who is eligible?
- Four free vaccination programs for men who have sex with men
- No Jab, No Play legislation change
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.