Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – September 2020
- Pneumococcal vaccine recommendations on the National Immunisation Program (NIP)
- Should immunisation providers consider influenza revaccination in 2020?
- Keep immunising - adapt Victorian immunisation services during COVID-19
- Government supplied 2020 influenza vaccine is available to order
- Meningococcal disease and vaccine eligibility
- Tips for vaccine cold chain management
- Hepatitis B immunisation is still important during COVID-19
- Links to further information
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.
Review the Infection Prevention and Control guideline to prevent COVID-19 transmission.
Listen to the Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre podcast series COVID19 Road to a vaccine.