Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – May 2020
- Guidance to provide immunisation services during COVID-19
- Avoid influenza vaccine error - Afluria Quad can only be administered from 5 years of age and older
- Minimise vaccine cold chain breaches – protect influenza and other vaccines
- Sharing Knowledge About Immunisation (SKAI) parent website contact card
- Intradermal vaccination – Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC)
- AusVaxSafety data – for all age cohorts and the 2020 influenza vaccine
- New! Download the Australian Immunisation Handbook App
- Links to further information
Influenza vaccination is the most important measure we have to prevent influenza and its complications and is recommended for all people aged 6 months and over.