Seasonal flu vaccine supply 2018
Australia and Victoria are experiencing an unprecedented demand for influenza vaccines this year across the public and private market. The department will now need to ration the distribution of influenza vaccine, so that incoming stock can be carefully matched against need..
Find out more
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - May 2018
- Influenza vaccine fact sheets – information about this year’s influenza vaccines
- An important change to manage a cold chain breach for influenza vaccine
- Influenza co-administered with other vaccines
- Human Papillomavirus dose recommendations
- Updated meningococcal fact sheets from the NCIRS
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.