NIP schedule changes - Effective 1 July 2018
Please refer to the NIP schedule changes page for information to assist in preparations for the 1 July 2018 NIP schedule changes. This information covers Meningococcal C, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and Pneumococcal diseases.
Seasonal flu vaccine 2018
For the latest information on the current seasonal influenza vaccine, visit the Seasonal influenza vaccine page.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - August 2018
- Childhood National Immunisation Program schedule - 1 July 2018
- Influenza vaccine stock - No ordering restriction
- Hepatitis A Outbreak in Victoria - Order Vaccine for Risk Groups
- Managing a cold chain breach for ActHIB® and influenza vaccines
- National Centre for Immunisation Research & Surveillance (NCIRS) resources
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.