Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – March 2021
- Mandatory reporting of vaccines to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) has started
- 2021 government supplied influenza vaccine eligibility and brands
- Zostavax vaccine for 70 to 79 years of age
- Pneumococcal vaccine recommendations and risk conditions on the National Immunisation Program
- Up skill in vaccine administration with eLearning
- SAEFVIC – Report adverse events following immunisation and access expert advice
- Check the AIR before administering vaccines to adolescents
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.