Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - January 2019
- Vaccination catch-up resources
- Victorian immunisation schedule – January 2019
- All human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination records have moved to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Heading off on holidays?
- The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance has updated their web site
- Infographics and fact sheet resources to explain vaccine safety and disease incidence
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.