Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – August 2019
- The National Vaccine Storage Guidelines 'Strive for 5' third edition now available
- One or two doses of influenza vaccine in 2019? Recommendations and funding
- Seasonal influenza activity reports - weekly reports available to download
- Non-Medicare card holders - children's vaccines given overseas or in Australia
- Free MMR vaccine for infants travelling overseas
- Injection site reactions information sheet - new NCIRS resource
- Planning catch up immunisation - flow chart for people of all ages
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.