Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - February
- Year 7 & 10 secondary school 2018 vaccination program
- When can I administer Zostavax® after shingles
- Important free vaccinations for MSM and people who inject drugs
- The second booster DTPa dose is recommended at 4 years of age
- Gardasil® 9 for adolescents in Year 7 of secondary school
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.