Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – April 2020
- What's new for the 2020 influenza vaccines?
- Influenza vaccine brands and age eligibility
- Administer pertussis and influenza vaccinations during pregnancy
- Updated Vaccine side effects pad – order new stock
- Display the updated April Immunisation schedule Victoria
- Victorian Pharmacist-Administered Vaccination Program expansion
- Links to further information
Influenza vaccination is the most important measure we have to prevent influenza and its complications and is recommended for all people aged 6 months and over.