Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - December 2018
- Victorian immunisation schedule from January 2019
- Zostavax® vaccination
- Free vaccination resources
- Free hepatitis B vaccine for people from priority countries
- Meningococcal disease and vaccines – MVEC information
- Cold chain management during the holiday period
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.