Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – May 2019
- Pertussis and influenza vaccinations and pregnancy
- 2019 National Immunisation Program (NIP) influenza vaccines – factsheet for providers
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine for adolescents aged 15 to 19 years
- Measles containing vaccine for babies travelling to highly endemic areas
- Alert – Influenza vaccine administration errors
- Free hepatitis A vaccine ceasing 30 June 2019
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.