Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter - April 2018
- 2018 seasonal influenza vaccine program
- Pre-allocation of the 2018 government-supplied influenza vaccine
- Report all vaccines to the Australian Immunisation Register
- Vaccine cold chain breach management
- Recommended adult vaccines — national or state funded
- The second booster DTPa dose is recommended at 4 years of age
Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised. The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of vaccination.
The immunisation schedule Victoria is a routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program and by the Victorian Government.