Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including the schedule, vaccine eligibility, reporting adverse events, ordering vaccines and accessing resources.
Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – July 2021
- Promote influenza vaccine – coverage is lower overall than in 2020
- Monitor vaccine expiry dates and report accurately to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Check you are using the correct vaccine for age
- Hepatitis B vaccine – who is eligible for free vaccine?
- Vaccine cold chain audits – be prepared
- Manage immunisation for children and adolescents in out-of-home care
Victoria is underway to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to everyone who wants to get vaccinated. Check for updates on Coronavirus vaccine.
Access the Victorian COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines
COVID-19 vaccines hub, information about the development, approval process and plans for Australia
Continue vaccinating and encouraging vaccination during the pandemic and follow the advice provided about adapting service delivery.