Location: Auditorium, Federation University, Churchill Campus, Northways Road, Churchill, Victoria 3842
Registrations have now closed.
The Gippsland Allied Health Symposium provides an opportunity for participants to share ideas, expertise and experiences around important areas of allied health practice, professional development and research. The focus of this 4th Symposium is ‘People, Purpose and Passion: Collaboration and Evidence’.
- Promote flexibility, innovation and sustainability in regional allied health service delivery
- Promote research by rural and regional allied health professionals
- Showcase best practice and innovative solutions that could be applied elsewhere regionally and/or across disciplines
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities to support rural and regional allied health practice
- Promote networking, collaboration and interprofessional learning across the Gippsland health and human services workforce
Who should participate
- Rural / Regional Public and Private Allied Health Workforce
- Allied Health Students
- Public Servants / Policy Makers
- Health Academics / Researchers
- Tertiary Education Sector
- Other interested clinicians welcome
Grants information for rural and regional health professionals
Symposium attendees from rural and regional Victoria may be eligible for a grant to reimburse them for symposium costs. Visit the RWAV for more information.