Department of Health and Human Services
- Our pathway to change: eliminating bullying and harassment in healthcare (2016) is the Department of Health and Human Services' strategy to promote and drive a consistent approach to facilitating culture change, ensuring equity and diversity, addressing bullying and harassment and promoting the safety of staff and patients.
- Bullying and Harassment in Healthcare Advisory Group: final report to the Minister for Health and the Department of Health and Human Services (2017) includes recommendations to reduce inappropriate behaviour, including bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- Preventing sexual harassment in Victoria's health sector (2018) sets out the department's strategy for preventing and responding to sexual harassment in the health sector
- Framework for promoting a positive workplace culture: preventing bullying, harassment and discrimination (2019) focuses on building a positive culture within health services, and promotes a consistent approach to the prevention and management of inappropriate behaviour.
- Guide to implementing the Framework for promoting a positive workplace culture: preventing bullying, harassment and discrimination (2019) supports health services to implement each aspect of the framework.
- The Pledge resource suite (2019) - a Pledge template, Pledge template explanatory notes and an Action plan template support health services to design their own pledges and make a public commitment to building a positive workplace culture.
- Workplace culture and bullying, harassment and discrimination training: guiding principles for Victorian health services (2019) establish a minimum standard for training across the health sector.
- The Know Better, Be Better campaign (2019) is a targeted bullying and harassment awareness campaign for the health sector.
Your guide to workplace bullying: prevention and response is a practical guide for employers to eliminate or reduce workplace bullying. The guide also provides practical information for employers on what to do when an issue is raised.
Victorian Public Sector Commission
The Victorian Public Sector Commission's bullying resources provide information about preventing and responding to bullying and harassment, including definitions, myths and facts, and data.
Fair Work Commission
The Fair Work Commission's website provides information about the commission's role in stopping bullying at work.
Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
The Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission provides information about workplace rights and responsibilities, as well as discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation in the workplace.
Australian Human Rights Commission
The Australian Human Rights Commission has a number of resources to help workplaces prevent discrimination, respect human rights and promote diversity.