Should the current holder of the certificate of approval in principle (AIP) wish to transfer the certificate to another person during construction, an application for transfer of AIP must be submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services (the department).

Below are forms, checklists and guidelines required for transfer of AIP for a private hospital.

Contact details