The Primary Health News is an information sharing service for primary health providers in Victoria. Primary Health News is published monthly, depending upon the number of appropriate articles received from contributors.
You are welcome to submit items to Primary Health News by completing the online template and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be received on the third Friday of every month, for publication on the first Friday of the following month.
Please note: Primary Health News does not represent the policies or views of the department and is not used for recruitment purposes.
Primary Health Newsletter - September 2019
- Smile Squad dental vans are visiting schools
- SEMPHN board vacancies
- Health Issues Centre training to support consumer and community engagement
- Victorian Honour Roll of Women 2020 nominations are open
- Integrated care resources available
- Child Safe Standards quarterly bulletin
- SafeScript registration continues to grow
- Bystander action to prevent violence against women
- Emergency Management Services begin preparing for Summer and fire season
- Frailty recognition and response in the community
Primary Health Newsletter - August 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - July 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - June 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - May 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - April 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - March 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - February 2019
Looking for a past issue? Check the archive.