The Primary Health News is an information sharing service for primary health providers in Victoria. Primary Health News is published monthly, depending upon the number of appropriate articles received from contributors.
You are welcome to submit items to Primary Health News by completing the online template and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be received on the third Friday of every month, for publication on the first Friday of the following month.
Please note: Primary Health News does not represent the policies or views of the department and is not used for recruitment purposes.
Primary Health Newsletter - December 2018
- Survey on menopause care for women who have migrated from low and middle income countries: what works?
- Engaging Victorians through Mental Health Week
- Use SafeScript as a clinical tool today!
- Health Translations podcast
- Australian Refugee Health Practice Guide launched
- Health Issues Centre's nationally accredited courses in Consumer Leadership and Engagement
- Communities of Practice for NDIS and My Aged Care transition
- Behind Closed Doors: Family Violence project
- Pharmacists based in GP clinics
- No jab no play strengthened to protect Victorian children
Primary Health Newsletter - November 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - October 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - September 2018
Looking for a past issue? Check the archive.