The Primary Health News is an information sharing service for primary health providers in Victoria. Primary Health News is published monthly, depending upon the number of appropriate articles received from contributors.
You are welcome to submit items to Primary Health News by completing the online template and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be received on the third Friday of every month, for publication on the first Friday of the following month.
Please note: Primary Health News does not represent the policies or views of the department and is not used for recruitment purposes.
Primary Health Newsletter - May 2019
- Cancer Survivorship for Primary Care Practitioners Workshop
- Child Safe Standards Bulletin
- Charlie's Story – Newborn Bloodspot Screening Program
- Health Issues Centre's nationally accredited courses in Consumer Leadership and Engagement
- Professional development on working with people from refugee backgrounds
- National Ageing Research Institute workshop
- Supercare Pharmacies
- Drought and dry seasonal conditions funded programs
- Do you need help managing obese patients?
- Mastering Migraine Management
- Alcohol and Other Drugs – GP Symposium
Primary Health Newsletter - April 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - March 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - February 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - December 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - November 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - October 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - September 2018
Looking for a past issue? Check the archive.