The Primary Health News is an information sharing service for primary health providers in Victoria. Primary Health News is published monthly, depending upon the number of appropriate articles received from contributors.
You are welcome to submit items to Primary Health News by completing the online template and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be received on the third Friday of every month, for publication on the first Friday of the following month.
Please note: Primary Health News does not represent the policies or views of the department and is not used for recruitment purposes.
Primary Health Newsletter - March 2019
- Free online resource – building safe and inclusive communities
- Better Care Victoria: Innovation Grants
- DHHS Emergency Response Planning Tool pilot program for general practice
- SafeScript rolls out next month!
- Correction: NDS Communities of Practice
- Supporting regional Victoria to address climate change
- Education for health professionals
- Gwen Scott Grant Program for diabetes professional development
- Let’s Talk About Sex: addressing the needs of young people
- Nationally accredited training in consumer and community engagement/leadership
- Health Issues Centre: skills workshops for consumers and health service staff
Primary Health Newsletter - February 2019
Primary Health Newsletter - December 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - November 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - October 2018
Primary Health Newsletter - September 2018
Looking for a past issue? Check the archive.