The following forms are available to complete and submit online:
- Application for a permit to treat a patient with Schedule 8 drugs
- Application for a permit to treat an opioid dependent person with methadone or buprenorphine
- Notification of drug-dependent person
- Notification of forged or altered prescription
- Notification of termination of methadone or buprenorphine program
- Cancellation of Schedule 8 treatment permits
- Application for a warrant to obtain, use, supply or prescribe restricted Schedule 4 medicines
- Propose changes or review an existing licence or permit to obtain (and possibly supply) scheduled substances
- Apply for a new licence or permit to obtain (and possibly supply) scheduled substances
- Make a notification of lost scheduled substance (for organisations to complete)
Pre-fill prescriber details for treatment permit forms
Treatment permit applicants are now able to save their prescriber details after completing the form by ticking the “Remember Me” checkbox. It will save time completing the form in future. The “Remember Me” function is browser and computer specific. This means if you use a different computer, the previous prefill prescriber details will not be available. Further, if you use Google Chrome initially to complete the form then use Internet Explorer next time, the prefill prescriber details will not be available.
You are advised to try and use the same computer and same web browser if possible when completing the forms online.
This functionality does not work on Windows XP or Windows Vista.
When you have successfully submitted a completed application or notification, you will be able to receive a confirmation email to advise you that your form has been received by the department.
Copy of the completed form
You can download a PDF copy of your completed form after you have submitted the form at the Submission Complete page. You may also choose to obtain a PDF copy of your completed form via the confirmation email.