Key messages

  • Use the current forms to order vaccines.
  • Send the completed forms for government-supplied vaccines to Onelink.
  • Send the completed forms for rabies vaccine and immunoglobulin to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Vaccines - order forms for government-supplied vaccines

Order forms are available for:

  • government-funded vaccines
  • pharmacist immunisers
  • influenza vaccine for healthcare workers in public hospitals
  • post-exposure order – Rabies vaccine and immunoglobulin
  • pre-exposure rabies vaccine order form.

Send the completed form to Onelink, who holds and distributes government-supplied vaccines in Victoria.