This section features various professions that require a use licence, authorising a person in that profession to use particular radiation sources in Victoria. Professions are presented in one of six general industry sectors - dental, education and research, industrial, medical, security screening and veterinary.

Visit the General information section for information that applies to all use licences.

Contact details